2 ARTISTS+1 RESULT = VERSUS
new gallery dedicated concept within artshole.co.uk
Existing and new gallery members are all invited to join in this event.
artists will be pitted against one another to create work by mixing individual
skills and styles to create some totally unique work – there are
no winners or losers – just fun.
1. Join www.artshole.co.uk
2. Make a regular gallery
3. Browse the galleries of your interest, choose an
artists who’s work you like or would like to team up with
4. Please invite your chosen artist/s via Robert Young
at email@example.com - please provide:
Their name & email address
• Your name and email address
• Why you would like to work with them
All artists involved have to agree they are happy to mess around with
one another’s work (copyright protection is at the discretion
of the artists involved).
6. It is up to the artists involved to arrange how
the work will be made – e.g. whether or not the artists meet of
do it thru post or email
7. The artists then mix it up collectively.
8. Once the work is finished it is emailed / posted
back to artshole.co.uk
9. The work will be put in the versus gallery for the
viewing pleasure of the creative world
10. Please tell other artist you know who would like
to see your result or to have a go themselves!
11. encourage other artists to join www.artshole.co.uk
for their own gallery!
the terms above before you read on!
have chosen your artist/s to be involved with you and gained communication
with them do the following:
Choose a word to base work on – any word of choice as long as
it is understandable.
2. This word must be the title of the piece that you
both work on
3. Mix up your ideas collectively, individually or
any alternative you have to mixing with each other’s work.
4. You can use any media of your choice.
5. Once both artists are happy with the final result
you then have to put the following items all in one folder to make the
• Include both original artists work/s before they were mixed
• The final produced image
• A brief explanation why you worked together
• A brief explanation what processes you both used to produce
the final image
• Contact details/or links to your page on the website
• All images must be a minumum of 100 X 100 pixels or a maximum
of 700 X 700 pixels, a maximum resolution of 72dpi & a maximum file
size of 100k. All images must be saved in the JPEG format or click
• Then post or email the files to firstname.lastname@example.org
All end results
will be posted under the piece title + the names of the artist/s + the
These will be displayed in a new special gallery called ‘versus’
– this gallery could increase the chances of freelance projects
and will also promote creative interactivity.
The end piece will be posted up on www.artshole.co.uk
Del Rosario 2003
two images were created by Robert Brathwaite and Gizelle
The images were then manipulated by Robert Young in Photoshop,
then vectorized in flash. Robert Young then composed the composition below
and coloured the image in with the aid of Robert Brathwaite and
Gizelle Del Rosario. What you see below is the final composition.
The above piece titled ‘OZNOLA’ was put together by the skills
Robert young, Robert brathwaite and gizelle del Rosario.
see Robert Young’s Gallery Click here
See Robert Brathwaite’s gallery here (link coming soon)
See Gizelle del Rosario’s gallery here (link coming soon)